Early Bird Pricing Ends May 11th
Join us virtually or in-person at our beautiful location in Belmar, NJ for this 3-day immersion weekend!
Friday, June 11th to Sunday, June 13th
Over this 3-Day Seminar, Dr. Nick will be showcasing his personalized technique called Integrative Response Testing which has been cultivated from Applied Kinesiology and Dr. Klinghardt's Autonomic Response Testing. He has been using muscle testing for over 10 years and evolving the technique as his expertise has grown. He has taken the technique from functional to integrative which allows the practitioner to personalize everything from supplement protocols, dietary recommendation, detox programs, lymphatic work, and neurological protocols.
What you'll learn...
- How to find hidden stressors in chronic illness and mystery illness.
- How to personalize protocols & move AWAY from cookie cutter protocols.
- How to stop hitting roadblocks with your patients by leveraging testing and STOP guessing.
- How to evaluate for somatic emotional blockages
How to customize a therapeutic plan
- Refine your technique [we’ll teach you the IRT hacks]
Learn how to get more accurate data in a shorter period of time [serve more patients, more efficiently]
Deepen your ability to test different pathways and systems of the body
- Walk away with the ability to take on more challenging cases
After completion of Level 1 + Level 2, students are encouraged to repeat one or both workshops to truly master the technique before advancing to Level 3 or registering for the certification test. In order to ensure you have a solid foundation, individual students may be asked to demonstrate proficiency before moving onto Level 3.
In-person availability is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Certificate of completion provided to practitioners who complete the course
*Level 1&2 Certification is available to advanced practitioners after completion of these seminars. The cost of the test and certification is $997.